Didrex is seen to be the most promising diet pill helping obese people in losing that extra pound of weight which has become a burdensome. If you plan to take the medication, make sure to take the prescribed medication on time.
Didrex stimulates the central nervous system in specific nerves and brain that increase the heart rate and blood pressure thereby reducing appetite. The effect of a single dose of Didrex lasts for about 12-14 hours. Take the missed dose of Didrex diet pill as soon as you remember. Though, if it is time for the next dose or if it is already evening, don’t worry; skip the missed dose. Take the next regularly scheduled dose.
|Didrex 50mg 30 Tablets
|Didrex 50mg 60 Tablets
|Didrex 50mg 90 Tablets
Didrex medication‘s side effects
Side effects that usually persist in the beginning are increase blood pressure & heart rate, cause restlessness, dizziness, sleeplessness, headache, depression, skin rashes, and changes in sexual performance.
- Avoid driving or do anything else that could be dangerous unless you know how you react to Didrex.
- Do not take Didrex if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Don’t share Didrex medicine with others
- Don’t use Didrex for other health conditions.
- Keep Didrex out of the reach of children