Personal Information And How We Use It
In our Websites, users have the option of providing various types of personal information to make the best use of available services and features. This section describes what we collect and how we use it. Providing the information is always voluntary, however, and you can always choose not to provide the information by choosing not to use the service or feature. By providing the information you agree to our use consistent with this statement.
Information Submitted By You
- E-mail Address Only: In this Websites if you wish to sign up as a registered user, register for either Price Alerts (through our Watch List feature) or our Buyer's Alert Newsletter, provide product reviews, be matched with participating service providers, we require that you provide us with your email address. We will use this to email you with the Price Alert, the Buyer's Alert Newsletter, and other information or service provider match results you may have requested.
- Basic Contact Info: We use this basic contact information to facilitate the use of certain features of our Websites and to send you information about our company, services and products, and to communicate occasional offers from our partners and advertisers.
- Complete Contact Info: We collect complete contact information, i.e., full name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, as well as credit card number and expiration date. We use this information to validate the merchant's identity and to bill the merchant for services provided by Online Phentermine and approved in advance by the merchant. All credit card information is encrypted.
- Service User Information: Online Phentermine requests that users of certain Website services complete a questionnaire, which includes personal financial and contact information ("Service User Information"). Service User Information enables Online Phentermine to provide Service Users with information specifically about requested services.
- Content or Correspondence Submitted By You: When a user chooses to post content on any of the Websites where posting is available, for example, in the form of a product or merchant review, or submits personal correspondence to Online Phentermine, we may collect and maintain that information in a file specific to the user.
INFORMATION ACQUIRED AUTOMATICALLY
We collect certain information on the Websites through the user's experience and activities, cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that detail their viewing preferences, activities and interactions with Online Phentermine. Consequently, collected information is tied to the user's personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user's visit to the Websites, and, subject to the Opt-Out Policy stated below, to direct pertinent marketing promotions and communications to them.
A cookie is a piece of data tied to information about the user and stored on the user's computer. We use both session cookies, which terminate when a user closes his browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on the user's computer until manually deleted. Cookies are used to help make your use of our Website more enjoyable. Online Phentermine creates these cookie files on your hard drive through your browser and uses them to save information on Website preferences so you can avoid re-entry of this information each time you visit our Websites. Cookies also help us to deliver content specific to your interests. You may decline our cookies if your web browser software permits, although this may prevent you from accessing certain features on our Websites.
Like most standard website servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Web site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We use your IP address at times to help identify you as you browse and to gather broad technical and demographic information on who uses our Websites. We do not tie log files to personally identifiable information.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
- Aggregated information
We aggregate personal information into statistics about users, their usage of the Websites, traffic patterns, and demographics. We may provide third parties with such statistics, but never in a way that would make the information personally identifiable: this data is aggregated from millions of users to the Websites each month.
- Business Transfer
- Choice/Opt-out Policy
We understand you may not want to receive email from us or from our partners and advertisers. You can choose to opt-out of receiving email communications from us - and from our sharing your contact data with our partners and with advertisers for direct marketing purposes - by selecting to opt out if and when you register on our Websites, by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email communication or by contacting the partner or advertiser directly.