Tenuate diet pills help overweight people in shedding down excessive weight.
Tenuate diet pills work as appetite suppressant giving you a better control over your weight. It is available in two forms- Immediate release tablets (Tenuate) and Controlled release tablets (Tenuate Dospan). Tenuate comes in doses of 75 mg. The magnitude of the weight you will loss depends on the degree of caloric restriction and the exercise you undertake.
Side Effects of Tenuate
Few side effects persist in the starting few days such as abdominal discomfort, anxiety, blood pressure, constipation, impotence, shortness of breath, unpleasant taste and irregular heartbeat. If these persist for more than few days, take medical help as soon as possible.
Precautions to be taken
- Inform your doctor about any other medical conditions, allergies, pregnancy or in case you are breast-feeding.
- Tenuate is excreted in breast milk. Don’t take tenuate while you are breast feeding.
- Do not share this medicine with others for whom it was not prescribed.
- Do not use tenuate for other health conditions.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Don’t drive until you know how you react to tenuate.